We’ve started eating at the table again. Usually we run in the house after exercise, grab a bowl and plonk ourselves down on the couch, but lately I’ve been trying to gravitate back to the dining room a couple of times a week to enjoy our meals.
And to TALK.
It’s so good, I am loving it, and I hope Andrew is too. The conversation we found ourselves having last night was “If you had to pick 5 people to have dinner with, who would you pick?”. Kind of random, but we came up with some hilarious suggestions!
My final five consists of:
- Emma Stone, because girl crush.
- Tina Fey, to prove everyone who has uttered the words “women can’t be funny” wrong.
- Jimmy Fallon, ALL THE GAMES WE COULD PLAY!
- Zoe Foster, for beauty tips, with a side of hysterical laughter.
- Hugh Jackman, because who doesn’t love Hugh Jackman?
I think you can tell a lot about someone from these kind of games, and luckily Andrew was on board with my picks.
If I had chosen Paris Hilton or Tony Abbott, he’d probably be questioning why he even likes me, ha!
I’m curious, who would you invite for dinner?
P.s. Andrew’s selection was: Hugh Jackman, Eddie Masters, Dave Grohl, Rove McManus and Tim Minchin.