Remember that one time I wrote a blog post about my last day at work, and how I promised to give you more details?
This isn’t it.
Jokes, I can’t keep secrets very well. Or do practical jokes. I get a serious case of the giggles and give it all away.
Anywhooooooo… THE NEWS.
After 4 years back in #corporatelyf, I’ve decided that being an adult is very overrated, travelling is the best thing in the world, and it’s time for a change of scenery. Therefore… [drum roll please] … Andrew and I are moving to Canada!
I am now a “woo girl”. WOOOOOOOOOO!
In case you have any questions about my aforementioned statement, here are the basics, in a nutshell. With a cherry on top.
- We’re heading over in April, right after Andrew’s sister’s wedding!
- The final destination will be Whistler
- Yes, I know there are a lot of Australians there
- The trump card is that the Mountain Biking season is 6 months long [compared to 3 in all other resorts]
- Plus they have a ski lift we can use for biking too, hells yeah!
- We have a 2 year visa, and are hoping to stay for the duration
- Yep, I have left my job with three months to go
- I had an offer too good to refuse, and now I’ll hopefully get some cafe experience and sell all of our stuff in my spare time
- We’re taking our bikes over, wish us luck
- WE’RE SO EXCITED
I will be continuing the blog even after we leave, I love it so, and Andrew has also started up a little creative outlet of his own; Punk Rides.
So, stay tuned for updates and fun times.
I don’t think I’ll be smiling when this baby is full, but this will be my life !!