- Not sweating all the time. I can’t even tell you how happy this makes me.
- Cups of tea, all day, everyday
- Being able to exercise at any time of the day
- Incorporating jeans back into my wardrobe
- Raining days spent inside on a cozy couch
- The promise of better mountain biking conditions
- It’s not too hot for a glass of red, red wiiiiine
- Those gorgeous Autumn colours; oranges, earthy reds, soft browns.
- Crunching over leaves in parks
- Enjoying our last Perth sunset over the ocean.
2 thoughts on “10 Things That Make Me Terribly Happy About Autumn”
Hi, I love Autumn as well. One from my top 10 is walking through leaves, Chloe.
LikeLiked by 1 person