Canadian edition, as my seasons this year have been all over the place. But, nevertheless..
- Learning how beautiful lakes are, particularly glacier fed ones.
- Riding bikes, all day erry day. Anywhere and everywhere!
- Every weekend brings a new event to Whistler, from Crankworx to Wanderlust to the free outdoor concert series
- Smoothies and overnight oats for breakfast
- Grabbing the most delicious and healthy pad thai from the Farmers Markets
- The sun staying up until late, giving us long days to fill with activities
- Temperatures never reaching above 32 degrees
- Cider and beer on our front porch
- Menchies frozen yoghurt (I found a Tutti Frutti replacement, hallelujah!)
- Denim shorts and a singlet is considered appropriate attire almost everywhere in town
Thanks for an awesome summer Whistler, looking forward to next year already.