- THE BIKE PARK, I can’t even begin to tell you how good this season has been. (But I will, stay tuned)
- Samurai sushi take out, eaten by the lake, talking until the mosquitos eat us alive.
- Sitting on balconies, listening to Henri’s tunes and drinking wine with the best roommates.
- Swimming in lakes of varying temperatures (glacier water is damn cold people!)
- Warm evenings sitting at Tapleys patio, before hectic nights out.
- Dancing. So much dancing! (In clubs, at work, at home, walking down the street)
- Riding into work as the sun rises over the mountains.
- Giggling with Sybil and we slowly die of heatstroke in the Penthouse Sweatbox
- The people. My summer people made it so much better than I ever thought it could be.